Saturday, November 13, 2010

View from a first-time attendee

by Afsaneh Motamed-Khorasani

I have been an AMWA member for many years but due to a busy schedule I was unable to attend the annual conferences and I do regret it now. As a first-time conference attendee, I found it well-organized and worth attending. The number of attendees and the scope of their expertise and experience in different fields are amazing. I had a chance to take part in all parts of the event including the opening reception, exhibition, open sessions, workshops and networking events and it was a wonderful experience that provided me with the opportunity to meet highly respected individuals with a variable number of years of experience in the field of medical writing. I will definitely look forward to upcoming events and will follow the AMWA activities closely as I value the professional support this group provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment